您好,欢迎来到 - 67学习网 - http://www.67xuexi.com !

高一英语第十八单元 The necklace

摘要: ②Jack received my letter, and accepted my advice. 高一英语第十八单元 The necklace由www.67xuexi.com收集及整理,转载请说明出处www.67xuexi.com www.67xuexi.comJack收到了我的信并且接受了我的建议。 ③give sb. An invitation给sb发邀请(invite sb. to…) refuse sb’s invitation. 拒绝sb的邀请。11. I haven’t got an evening dress for the ball! 我没有参加晚会的礼服啊!12. But, just this once. After all, this ball is very important. 不过就这么一次,要知道,这次舞会很重要啊! after all“毕竟,终究,到底”。用来说服或提醒对方,引出对方似乎忘记了的某个 重要的论点或理由。e.g.①They met with difficulties, but I he
高一英语第十八单元 The necklace,标签:高一下册英语教案,高中英语教案,http://www.67xuexi.com
②Jack received my letter, and accepted my advice.


高一英语第十八单元 The necklace由www.67xuexi.com收集及整理,转载请说明出处www.67xuexi.com
www.67xuexi.com Jack收到了我的信并且接受了我的建议。
③give sb. An invitation给sb发邀请(invite sb. to…)
refuse sb’s invitation. 拒绝sb的邀请。
11. I haven’t got an evening dress for the ball! 我没有参加晚会的礼服啊!
12. But, just this once. After all, this ball is very important.
不过就这么一次,要知道,这次舞会很重要啊!
after all“毕竟,终究,到底”。用来说服或提醒对方,引出对方似乎忘记了的某个
重要的论点或理由。
e.g.①They met with difficulties, but I hear that they’re succeeded after all.
他们遇到了困难,但我听说他们终究是成功了。
②She said she would not go to the ball, but she went there after all.
她说不去参加舞会,但最后还是去了。
13. I have no jewellery to wear. 我没有首饰戴。
dress和wear的区别:
e.g.①She always dresses in green. 她总是穿着绿色的衣服。
②Dress at once! 立刻穿上衣服。
③The mother dresses the baby everyday. 妈妈每天给小宝宝穿衣服。
而wear的宾语只能是鞋帽等物品,表示一种状态。
④He’s wearing a new coat today. 他今天穿了一件新大衣。
但不能说:Wear your clothes at once.
14. Can’t you just wear a flower instead? 难道不能就戴一朵花吗?
这是一个否定疑问句,表示吃惊,可能含有批评或责备的意思。
e.g.①Hasn’t Albert telephoned you? Albert还没有打电话来吗?(说话人认为Albert本该
已经打电话来了,但却没打,因此感到奇怪,并含有批评的口气)
②It’s getting dark. Can’t you walk a little faster? 天快黑了,你不能走快点吗?(说话
人觉得对方走慢了,含有责备的口气)
15. She married a man with a lot of money. 她嫁了一个很有钱的人。
marry sb. 娶了某人/嫁给某人。get married结了婚。
be/ get married to sb.与某人结婚,不能用 with.
e.g.①—Is Jack married? Jack结婚了吗?
—He got married last year. 他去年结婚了。
②He has been married to Mary for 3years. 他和Mary结婚3年了。
③Alice married a Frenchman. Alice和一个法国人结婚了。
16. So I called on you…
So是连词,用来承上启下,表示话语的逻辑性。“我想起你嫁了一个有钱人,所以
就去看望你……”。
call on/ upon sb. visit sb.到家看望。
e.g.①It’s to years since I last called on my former teacher.
我最近的一次拜望老师已经是10年前了。
Call at sb’s house. 到家看望。
②“I’ll call at your house tomorrow morning. Are you free? “—Yes. You’re welcome.”
“明天我想到家去看望你,你有空吗?”“好的,欢迎”。
17. You tried it on and it looked wonderful on you.
你把项链戴上试了试,戴在你身上真是太好看了。
e.g.①Never buy shoes without trying them on first. 鞋子要先试再买。
②The tailor asked the girl to try on the new dress. 裁缝要那个小孩试一下新衣服。
try on: 试穿,试戴。
18. Perhaps in those days I was. 也许那时候我是(个漂亮的姑娘)…
这是承上启下的句子,后面的表语可以省略,以避免重复,在口语中常见。
e.g.①She said it was a valuable necklace. It really was.
她说那是一条很贵重的项链,的确很贵重。
②“Are they in the park?” “I think they are.” “他们在公园里吗?”“我想是的”。
19. Pierre and I did have a very good time at the ball.
我和波尔在舞会上的确玩的很痛快。
句中的did是助动词,在肯定句中用来强调它后面的动词。
e.g.①Do come here next Sunday. 下星期日一定来啊!
②I did agree with you. 我完全赞同你。
③She does keep her promise. 她确实一贯遵守诺言。
20. But that was the last moment of happiness in our lives.
但那是我们一生中最后的幸福时刻了。
21. On our way home…… that the necklace was not around my neck any more!
那天晚上在回家的路上,我低头一看,发现项链不再挂在我的脖子上了。
not ……any mere. 不再。
e.g.①Don’t make the same mistake any more. 不要再犯同样的错误了。
②She doesn’t live here any more. 她不再住在这儿了。
22. It was exactly like your necklace, but it was a different one.
那条项链的确和你的一模一样,但却是另外的一条。
句中的One用来指代前在的名词(necklace)。复数用ones.
e.g.①There are two books. The one on the shelf is mine. 这有2本书,书架上那本是我的。
②There are lots of dresses in the case. You can try on the ones you like.
箱子里有很多件衣服,你可以试穿所有你喜欢的。
23. During the next ten years… to pay back the money we had borrowed (= In order to return

上一页  [1] [2] [3]  下一页


Tag:高一英语教案高一下册英语教案,高中英语教案免费教案 - 英语教案 - 高一英语教案